Wednesday, July 16, 2008

The Big Sneeze

So last night Mikay had an early dinner and was done whenever Mike and I sat down to eat. We were just talking, enjoying her not coming up to us begging and totally thought she was just sitting in the kitchen plying with "her" drawer ( cups, bowl, plastic spoons... ) then we heard the biggest sneeze coming from the kitchen, it was so funny, mike and me looked at each other and said: pepper! so apparently mikay moved up a drawer, to the spices and was playing with them, found the only one with out a tight lid and shook pepper EVERYWHERE! she had red eyes and was sneezing like crazy for 20 min or so. it really was too funny. good stuff, what a nosey little monkey! ps, thanks grandma for the super CUTE PJ's!

4 comments:

Maria Sauerbrei said...

Too cute! I miss her so much! And you too of course!

Unknown said...

LOL, I love it!

Christa said...

Cute story!!! You are a silly girl Mikayla!

Kaisha said...

That is too funny!! I love it!