Monday, December 22, 2008

CHEESE!!!!

my lala shoes, for those of you who have Elmo obsession in your house to you get it!
we like to color now, more eat them the color but still, its good stuff

telling daddy cheese, for the camera and the pizza!


not really a cheese shot but how cute is she?!



holding the pose for mommy to get the camera!

since daddy is at work SO much latley, we have a lot of free time....








cheese in the park, what a beautiful december day!






So my kids an official cheese head. She LOVES the word and if you bust out a camera she goes after the poses like a crazy model! she will even hold a pose while you get a shot and makes sure you say cheese to! I think these pics are so funny, even if they are CHEESEY! =)

3 comments:

Derek and Maura said...

Love the lala shoes (someone in our house is getting them from Santa) so they can be twins! Mikayla is adorable in these pictures... cracks me up!

Kaisha said...

Merry Christmas!! She is a cutie!

Maria Sauerbrei said...

Little Super Model on your hands! I still need to email you those pictures. When I get back to AZ I promise!