Monday, February 16, 2009

Sweet

Love is in the air! Mikayla had so much fun at her second annual Valentines day bash with her buddies! The kids have all grown up together and it is super adorable when they can all get together and play. I love watching her be part of something so fantastic and its not bad for mommy either!
how much have these guys changed?
And, Daddy was so sweet and bought me the most insane VDAY gift ever, a BEAUTIFUL new camera! I can't believe I have one of my own now and am obsessed with taking pictures... umm sorry mikay moms face won't always have a big black thing stuck to it, I promise! We sure do love you Daddy!

2 comments:

Kaisha said...

Aww, they have changed SO much! What tinies they were, excited you'll have a new tiny soon! That pic of Mikay and Mike is too cute!

Maria Sauerbrei said...

How in lord's name did I miss the group picture, didn't you leave right after me?! I talked to Mike when he was walking to the door!