Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Fun!

We have been having so much fun with our friends this summer! I know I've been um, *seriously* a bad blogger but here's a super big picture post to make up for some of it. My kiddos are growing like weeds, and time is sparce but I am trying to keep this going so we have memories for years to come

playing mommy to two SWEEt cheeck little ladies! Monsoon Madness! with our nieghbors, Ryans best buddy Karter and him making some trouble!
Chick-Fil-A dress like a cow, so impossible to get a good picture!


Happy 4th~ K and Emma and Ryan!




Swimming!! We have a pool to use all summer right next door so we had a super playdate and the girls had a blast!!




!

2 comments:

Derek and Maura said...

Love the pictures! Especially the one of you and the twins. I think maybe you should have another one...

Maria Sauerbrei said...

That sure was a super playdate...4 big kids and 4 little ones! Craziness!