Tuesday, May 12, 2009

The Little Man.

I finally have a sec, maybe... lets see if i can get through this...




Ryan is here! He came into this world on May 7, 2009, at 6 20 am, and let me tell you, if birth was always like that I would do it again tomorrow. I started having contractions around midnight... which I laughed through most of bc Mikay copied me the whole time... we got to the hosp around 3:00 and Maura got her outta there, thank goodness! The longest part of the night was the hour of iv pricks, apparently I have no veins however the poor anesthesiologist was tired of me yelling at him and gave me the epi as soon as he could! we hung out with my mom for a few hours and got some sleep, the dr broke my water and 20 min, 2 pushes later we had our dude!








3 comments:

Unknown said...

so happy for you that the labor was so easy! he is a really cute little guy. :-) Congrats again.

Derek and Maura said...

Welcome to the world baby Ryan! And yes momma if labor was that easy, we would all have more kids... you are very lucky :-)

Jac said...

Are you freaking kidding me with that labor? SO JEALOUS!! He is adorable! Cant wait to meet him.