Friday, July 8, 2011

have i told you latley

Crazy girl, don’t you know that I love you?








And I wouldn’t dream of goin’ nowhere



Silly woman, come here, let me hold you





Have I told you lately?I love you like crazy, girl

Wouldn’t miss a single day, I’d probably just fade away
Without you, I’d lose my mind
Before you ever came along, I was livin’ life all wrong

Smartest thing I ever did was make you all mine.





Crazy girl, don’t you know that I love you?




And I wouldn’t dream of goin’ nowhere

Silly woman, come here, let me hold you

Have I told you lately?



I Love you like crazy, girl


If you have spent any amount of time with MK lately, you know shes..... well, kinda crazy. Shes emotional, spastic, sweet, salty, all kinds of everything. She is a 0 to 60 kinda girl ( not that most 3year old girls are not.... ) and she is a LOT of work for her momma. Some days, she takes more work then others ( again, just like most kiddos ) and this song always makes me and her smile when we sing to each other. She is my crazy girl.... and i wouldn't dream of goin nowhere with out here. She is her mothers daughter... crazy and all.

1 comment:

Reidhead Family said...

Very cute post! You're such a good mom!