Thursday, July 28, 2011

where is your happy place?
















this, is mine. white river on the white moutians, up north just 3 hours from home. This is where i camped, sometime 2 weeks at a time growing up, where my mom and dad got married, and now where i can bring my munchikes. We spent the day playing in the freeezing water, picking flowers, seeing butterflies, and checking out all the cool critters that live around there. Ryan somehow got the idea that he loved to fish, we wernt sure but he was so right! he fished like a champ with his daddy and couldnt get enough. no fish, but lots of smiles. this is a place i will come every july with my family, smell the wet dirt, feel the mud between my toes, dare everyone to get as far in as possible, and hopefully ( when my kids wont jump in alone) camp for as long as we can handle. i love that when im haveing a hot summer day i can close my eyes and feel this place.

1 comment:

Derek and Maura said...

Awesome family pics Megan! I love your happy place :-) Now if only you could bring me along sometime.... lol!