Wednesday, May 8, 2013

mk joe.

my girlio. its been a while since I have sat down to tell you all the things I have been thinking about you. kindergarten is almost over- ps.... it flew by.- and you have shown me things about you I never thought possible. you are shy... ha my little noisy boisterous girl has a quiet side. you hang back, and wait to be welcomed and once your in you take charge, you better be a boss of something big some day kid with your leadership you will be great at it. you are so so kind. you always are worried about other kiddos, how they are feeling, what they are doing, some call it nosey, mom calls it sweet ha!. you have started to like to snuggle, and let me tell you kid... its weird. you have never been the kid to crawl in my lap, hold my hand or kiss me and hug me till I cant breath and now you do.... mikayla, it literally is the best. feeling. ever. you have started to cry when I leave, im annoyed on the outside because seriously.... but inside it makes me so happy, you love me? you want me around?! awesome. we bicker... your like a teenager already and its maddening. but you know what, its kinda fun. your like a little friend, and you have an opinion and a way of getting things your way and I think that we will try to kill each other over it but im loving the fact that when your older this will work out for you in Amazing ways. your a good big sister, most of the time, you drive him NUTS and that is actually so your job so you win at that to. you like your quiet time, you like to read and draw and play quietly and have your own space. you are getting girley... nail polish, jewelry, BOYS ewwww..... and even dressing all pretty, my girl. maybe you can teach your old momma some things. I love you k jo. your amazing. stop growing up. ok?! xo moma

No comments: